JKPSC Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 371 Medical Officer
Interested candidates may apply before 01 May 2017.
Read below to know more about JKPSC Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Medical Officer vacancies 2017.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 371 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- Educational Qualification : MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age of Relaxation : For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates 3 years, For Physically Challenged Candidates 2 years, For Ex-Servicemen Candidates 8 years
Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply for Medical Officer Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 01 May 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Medical Officer Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/ADVRT_MEDICAL_OFFICER_2017.pdf
Apply Online – http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.aspx