CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 650 Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO) posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 20 March 2017.
Read below to know more about CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO) vacancies 2017.
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO)
- No of Vacancy : 650 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering/ Bio-Technology from recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 21 to 30 years (for Domicile of Chhattisgarh 35 years) as on 01.01.2017
Job Location – Chhattisgarh
How to Apply for Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO) Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ from 02.03.2017 to 20.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 20 March 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/sites/default/files/2.%20Vibhagiy%20vigyapan%20RAEO17.pdf