DMHFW Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 31 Psychiatrist Posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 10 March 2017.
Read below to know more about DMHFW Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for vacancies 2017.
DMHFW Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – DMHFW Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Psychiatrist
- No of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 70000/- (Per month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Psychiatrist : MD in Psychiatrist or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI.
- For Community Mental Health Worker : Intermediate from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limits : maximum age limit is 70 years for Psychiatrist, 40 years for Community Mental Health worker (as on 10.03.2017)
Job Location – Rajasthan
How to Apply for Psychiatrist Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents send to The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent, Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall, Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur-302004 (Rajasthan) on or before 10.03.2017 till 05:00 PM., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for DMHFW Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 10 March 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/18%20Dt.%2018.02.2017%20Website.pdf