HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 1733 Lower Division Clerk Post.
Interested candidates may apply before 06 March 2017.
Read below to know more about HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Lower Division Clerk vacancies 2017.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 1733 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent and “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Schem.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 06.03.2017
Job Location – Rajasthan
How to Apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 18.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled & Send the printout along with all relevant document to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 21.03.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 06 March 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Lower Division Clerk Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://hcraj.nic.in/recruitment/advert_steno18022017.pdf
Apply Online – http://hcraj.nic.in/ldc2017.aspx