HEPC Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of Junior Export Promotion Officer
Interested candidates may apply before 10 March.
Read below to know more about HEPC Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Junior Export Promotion Officer vacancies 2017.
HEPC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – HEPC Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Junior Export Promotion Officer
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Export Promotion Officer : Applicants must be Graduated in Textiles from any recognized university with minimum 5 years experience in Textile Industry /institutions/sector OR Diploma in Textiles with minimum of 10 years experience in Textile sector.
- For Executive : Degree / Diploma in Textile / Handloom/ Fashion Design/ Design from any recognised institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Junior Export Promotion Officer and 30 years for Executive as on 10.03.2017
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
How to Apply for Junior Export Promotion Officer Vacancy
Interested candidates are required to submit their resume to Handloom Export Promotion council, Ministry of Textile, Government of India, 34, Cathedral Garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-34 on or before 10.03.2017. Advance copy of the application may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for HEPC Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 10 March
Official Notification Link
Official Junior Export Promotion Officer Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – https://www.hepcindia.com/applications-invited-for-the-post-of-jepo-and-executive/