ISCS Recruitment 2016 – Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS), Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for the post of Research Officers on purely contract basis for a period of one year in the disciplines of Law, Engineering, Public Administration, Economics and Finance.
Interested candidates may apply before 11th June, 2016.
Read below to know more about ISCS recruitment such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for ISCS vacancies 2016.
ISCS Recruitment 2016
Organization Name – Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS)
Post Name – Research Officers on various disciplines including Law, Engineering, Public Administration, Economics and Finance.
Total Post/Vacancy – N/A
Pay Scale/Salary – Rs. 40000/-
Educational Qualification –
- Research Officer (Law) – LLB regular from a recognized university.
- Research Officer (Economics) – MA Economics from a recognized university.
- Research Officer (Public Administration) – MA in public administration or political science.
- Research Officer (Technical) – B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university
- Research Officer (Finance) – MBA in finance from recognized institution with specialization in finance.
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit – 32 years, As on 01st April, 2016
Job Location – New Delhi
Mode of Apply – Offline Application
Last Date for Online Application – 11th June, 2016
Official Advertisement Link – http://interstatecouncil.nic.in/downloads/vacancy-circular-research-officer.pdf
How to Apply For IACS Recruitment –
Interested or eligible candidates are required to submit application in prescribed format along with relevant documents to e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as send hard copy to below mentioned address within 15 days of publication of the employment notice.
Deputy Secretary (Adm.), Room No. 354, Inter State Council Secretariat, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi – 110011
Do you still have any questions or query related to iacs Recruitment 2016, Feel free to comment below, We love to help you.