Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 20 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy.
Interested candidates may apply before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Read below to know more about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Graduate Apprentice vacancies 2017.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4984/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice : B.E/ B.tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT or Electronics Engineering.
- Technical Apprentice (Diploma) : Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT Electronics Engineering.
- Technical Apprentice (Vocational) : 10+2 Vocational Computer Information Technology or Electronics Technology.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per DRDO Rules
Job Location – Chandipur (Orissa)
How to Apply for Graduate Apprentice Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & recent passport size photograph send Director Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore-756025 on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 21 Days from the Date of Publication
Official Notification Link
Official Graduate Apprentice Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/adi_10301_1303_1617b.pdf