NIHFW Recruitment 2017 has issued a job notifications to invites applications from Indian candidates for recruitment of 01 Junior Hindi Translator posts.
Interested candidates may apply before 24 April 2017.
Read below to know more about NIHFW Recruitment 2017 such as educations qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply for Junior Hindi Translator vacancies 2017.
NIHFW Recruitment 2017
Organization Name – NIHFW Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Junior Hindi Translator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Hindi Translator : Degree of a recognized university with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects.
- For Stenographer : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years For Junior Hindi Translator & 25 years For Stenographer as on 01.01.2017
Job Location – New Delhi
How to Apply for Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the the Dy. Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067 on or before 24.04.2017., Kindly submit your document in prescribed format along with your relevant document like Birth Certificate, Photo Identity Proof, Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.
Important Dates & Links for NIHFW Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Application Submission – 24 April 2017
Official Notification Link
Official Junior Hindi Translator Notifications (Advertisement) 2017 – http://www.nihfw.org/Doc/vacancy%20notice%20web-site%20(2).pdf